Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday




SO I decided to join in on Menu plan Monday, I often do my planning on Wednesday and get my groceries Thursday, but I decided to plan them today and join in the pantry/freezer challenge, because that is what I want to do empty out my freezer so we have less to move. So here goes

Monday : Baked potatoes with topping (I had to make it for a family thing on Saturday and have leftovers)
Green Bean Bundles
Slow Cooker Stewing beef with Onion Soup

Tuesday: Ham - I'll probably do it in the slow cooker with pinapple tidbits
Shredded Potato Casserole

Wednesday: Beef Enchiladas / Salad

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday:Creamed Chicken over biscuits (Taste of Home)
Fluffy Biscuits (TOH)

Saturday: Don't plan food for then

Sunday: I hope to plan a birthday party for D2 in the afternoon, so i May need some groceries for that possibly do Stromboli and Veggies and Birthday cake still need to decide about that!!

UPDATE:
the links are now working!! and I have to commentand say we LOVED the green bean bundles I will definately be making them again!! I used 2 cans of the french cut beans and I will use at least 3 next time, I also only use 2/3 cup brown sugar and some worchestershire sauce with the butter!! My kids loved them too I had to save some to put in their Thermos for lunch today =)


Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know more about how you cook your ham in the crockpot with pineapples. It sounds great.

    Great weekly menu!

    ReplyDelete